Check out the ‘Birdwatching in Azerbaijan’ episode of the Azerbaijan Tourism Board podcast series! This episode will give you a brief overview of birdwatching tourism in Azerbaijan.
Birdwatching in Azerbaijan: what to see & where to go – Experience Azerbaijan
In this podcast with German field biologist and regular visitor to Azerbaijan, Michael Heiss, we explore what makes Azerbaijan a unique destination for birders. Listen in for a taster of the key birdwatching areas and target species.
Much more interesting episodes are listed below:
Secrets of Sheki: UNESCO heritage, crafts, cuisine and beautiful places – Experience Azerbaijan
In this podcast we explore the stunning city of Sheki in northwest Azerbaijan with local tour guide Zamina Rasulova, who takes us on an inspiring journey through the city’s UNESCO-listed Historic Centre, craftsmanship traditions, cuisine and beautiful places. Listen in to learn why Sheki is one of Azerbaijan’s must-see places.
- Secrets of Sheki: UNESCO heritage, crafts, cuisine and beautiful places
- Liberation and Transformation: Expressions of Contemporary Art in Azerbaijan
- A culinary journey to Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijan through the eyes of a travel writer
- Birdwatching in Azerbaijan: what to see & where to go
- Azerbaijan’s hiking highlights: from stunning landscapes to unique villages
- How the first Oil Boom shaped Baku
- An epic cycling trip across Azerbaijan